MAGIC 2014 Abstract SubmissionHome :: 2014 Symposium
Thank you for taking the time to submit an abstract to MAGIC! YOU are the reason MAGIC is so successful, and we truly appreciate your hard work and dedication to GIS! Anyone is free to submit an abstract to MAGIC 2014!
- Presentations should consist of the following: a) technical issues, b) applications, c) techniques, or d) policies and issues. All presentations should be educational, informational, professional and directly related to GIS.
- Presentations that market specific products or services will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be received by December 20, 2013.
- You will be notified by January 20, 2014 if your presentation was accepted.
- All speakers are required to register and pay registration fees for the 2014 MAGIC Symposium.
- For-Profit Organizations are encouraged to support MAGIC. If you would like to present as a for-profit, please consider registering as an exhibitor at the Silver, Gold or Platinum level.